[jaws-uk] Combo boxes in IE 7 and jaws 7.1

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:12:04 -0000

Hi,
I have updated my jaws last week when the new update that was supposed to solve
the probelm fo combo boxes with IE 7 came out. However, I'm not sure if problem
is totally fixed yet. I've just been trying to send someone money on paypal and
realised that when arrowing up and down thorugh the list of people that are in
the paypal addressbook, jaws does not read the items at all. The only way to do
it is to go out of forms mode and read with the PC cursor every time you move,
which is very time consuming. Pressing alt+down doesn't make any difference. So
far this is the first site I've noticed this on. Has anyone else tried sending
money through paypal by selecting someone through the list and had same
problems?
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx