[j-tools] Re: Problem with my J-Tools Authorisation

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 13:05:21 +0530

Stuuart,

How are you authorizing J-Tools? Hit the J-Tools key then hit
ctrl+shift+a. Ensure that yyou are connected to the Internet when you
do this.

Also, what jaws version do you have installed?

On 12/8/09, Stuart Deadman <stupotuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I install my Authorisation file for J-Tools, I get the Error message:
> The required version between Jaws 9.0 and 1.0 is not installed on this
> computer. I have only got Jaws 11 installed on my computer. How can I
> Authorise J-tools?
>
> Stuart  Deadman

To contact the Moderator, please send a message to
enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To post to this list, please send a message to
j-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

j-tools-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and put the word
subscribe