[j-say list] Re: Profile problem

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 07:25:00 +0530

Hi Garry,

You have to launch the command browser. You will need to change modes to
manage commands I think. Sorry, I don't have DNS running. Try keystrokes
from alt+1 to alt+3 to change modes.

Once you are in the manage commands mode, you hit ctrl+I for import. You get
a standard windows file open dialog. Brows to the latest j-say.dat file you
have and import that. Select all commands when you are asked and continue.