[j-say list] Re: Outlook Issues

  • From: "Garland Jennings" <gej1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:31:45 -0500

Rowena,,

that is a quote Bear Trap" of a question... a good question, but I am a poor
person to ask.  But here goes...

Basically,, it is a program in DRAGON NATURALLY SPEAKING which allows a
sighted person to place the mouse where ever .  They desire.  It divides the
screen into sections like a tic-tac-toe game, with a starting number one in
the upper left corner in the last section in the lower right corner number 9
number 5 of course is in the middle.  You use it by calling up a number.  An
example would be the command "mouse grid 5".  This would bring up a box) or
the center of the tick tack toe) in the center of your screen.  This box in
turn would appear divided into nine sections, and so on and so on.  Thus, a
person who is unable to use their hands would be able to utilize the mouse
feature on a computer.

I hope this roughly explains how the" Mouse Grid" function operates...

Garland