[j-say list] Outlook Issues

  • From: Mark Cox <mscoxjunk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:49:40 +0000 (GMT)

I have the following issues with
Outlook 2003:-

When I start Outlook,
which has been configured to startup in the Inbox folder, I am unable to use
the
program until I issue the ʽCheck Applicationʼ command because it is not in
ʽfocusʼ. I have configured Outlook so that the emails are ordered by date, the
reading pane is set to off and auto preview is set to off. What do I need to do
to resolve this problem?
After reading a message when I issue the ʽClose
Messageʼ command Outlook inserts the words ʽCheck Messageʼ into the body field
instead of closing the message. I have made sure that there is a period of
silence before I issue the command. What is going
wrong?

Software
specs:-

Windows XP
SP2

Microsoft Office
2003

JAWS 7

Dragon Naturally Speaking
9.1

J-Say 4

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at
the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.