[j-say list] Re: My Words Utility

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 06:16:01 +0530

Hi Gary,

I do not have a direct answer to your question. However, I do not use the my
words utility at all since it does not preserve the pronunciation of words.
I would switch to the vocabulary editor. In the vocabulary editor, once you
have defined jaws for Windows as a phrase, you can then navigate to its
properties and use the alternative written form to enter jaws for Windows in
the correct case.
Note:
I have not define this myself which is why you will see all references to
jaws for Windows in the wrong case.
Now, I have added Jaws For Windows to the vocabulary editor. You will see
that the case is correct and, I have not had to reboot my computer. I remain
perplexed as to why we continue to push the my words utility.
Pranav