[j-say list] My Words Utility

  • From: "robert fenton" <robert.fenton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 18:51:59 -0600

Hi Everybody:

I would like to see a feature wherein it would be possible for a user to
italicize certain text within a larger group of text that is to be produced
when a single utterance is made.  For example, if I want to cite a case
called Oakes v. The Queen, [1986] 1 S.C.R. 123, with the phrase Oakes
citation in the my words file, I would like to be able to italicize the
words Oakes v. the Queen but not the rest of the citation.  Is this
achievable?  Thank you very much for your assistance.

Bob Fenton