[j-say list] Re: Microsoft Outlook configuration

  • From: "Sue Martin" <smartin27@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:48:47 -0500

In order to get Outlook to start up in the Inbox do the following:

Open Outlook.
Pull down the Tools menu and choose Options.
Press control plus Shift plus tab to go to the property sheet called,
"Other."
Tab twice to get to the Advanced button and press the spacebar
You will land in a combo box which will allow you to use up and down arrow
keys until you find, "inbox."
Tab to okay and press enter.