[j-say list] Re: Microsoft Outlook configuration

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 02:02:35 -0400

Hello.

To search the inbox or any other mailbox from within Outlook 2003 follow the
following steps, say press control shift F, JFW should say "advanced find,
messages page, search for the word" you will land in the edit field where
you can type your search phrase.  Use next control and previous control
voice commands to move around this dialog box.  When you press the find
button and the search is complete you should land in the list box of the
list of e-mails that was found.  Say move up one and move down one to see
what e-mail was found.  If you press the advanced button in this dialog box
you can check and uncheck which folders you would like to be searched.

I hope this helps.

Chris.