[j-say list] Re: Finding things in Outlook 2007, was, Re: Re: Hema's Outlook problem

  • From: "Hema Karah" <hk283@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:59:45 +0100

Thanks ever Brian.

Hema.

-----Original Message-----
From: j-say-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:j-say-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Brian Hartgen
Sent: 29 September 2009 12:46
To: j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [j-say list] Re: Finding things in Outlook 2007, was, Re: Re:
Hema's Outlook problem

I think I can probably remedy that, although when I looked on your
computer, I did note that was happening with the keyboard, not just with
a voice command with the body field. I can fix that at the same time as
the
Speak number of words
Problem.  I'll be in touch in a few days about that off list.

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager
Freedom Scientific approved script writer
Dolphin Computer Access approved script writer

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House
Trentham Business Quarter
Bellringer Road
Trentham
Stoke-On-Trent
ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268