[iyonix-support] Re: Upgrading RISC OS (was Re: USB mem sticks NEVER recognized...)

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 10:17:23 +0000

Hi Gonzalo

you may wish to visit http://www.iyonix.com/myiyonix, and http://www.iyonix.com/updates as well

JOhn

Gonzalo Meza wrote:
Thanks all for your answers.

Actually, John was right, the SCSIFS is not loaded (an error in a previous PreDesk file which tried to load a router daemon!?!).

One question though (remember that I'm only 3 weeks old as an Iyonix user): I have RISC OS 5.11. How does it work in RISC OS 5 the whole upgrading thing?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Gonzalo