[iyonix-support] Re: USB2 on 5.16

  • From: Tim Hill <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:26:51 +0000 (GMT)

In article <05414898-5ABE-410A-A0B2-C098662600CE@xxxxxxxxx>, Gavin Smith
<gvnsth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

>  the second was a Microsoft mouse
> (hey, they make nice mice, if nothing else!)

I have nothing against Microsoft's hardware and have a Microsoft optical
mouse (and original Iyo keyboard) in rear USB sockets and they always
start fine without USBKick here, even when no keyboard is apparently
detected when my phone is left plugged into the front.  :-/

Is it just me or could USB behaviours be described as quirky, just like
with other OSs? USB Plug'n'pray is well renamed, particularly when
applied to stuff you leave plugged in, IME.

--
Tim Hill,

www.timil.com