[iyonix-support] ROM Delivery - Issues

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:33:24 +0100

Hi Folks

Please bear with us.

Issues in HSBC site rejecting purchases have been referred to them..
I'm waiting for an explanation

Issues with the rom download site being up and down: so far, since
Thursday evening, one or both of the scripts required to deliver a rom
have disappeared from the website at least 7 times. I have taken this
up with our hosting company, though tracing what has happened is not
that simple.  All I can do ATM is keep replacing the scripts when I
find them missing. So If you have a PIN but cannot get to a ROM, do
please try a later.. hopefully the scripts will be back in place fairly
swiftly

Thanks

John

--