[iyonix-support] Re: ROM 5.12 website upgrade failure

  • From: Michael Talibard <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:31:31 +0100

Having read some of the problems, I decided to purchase my upgrade
using my Mac Mini. Everything worked up to the point where I received
an invoice to show that Castle had my money (including by the way
some VAT that isn't chargeable, given my address).

But no upgrade!   It says (I forget the exact words) that I'm not
entitled to access the page from which to download it. Please can I
have my money back?