[iyonix-support] Re: Opps, res out of range

  • From: John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:37:15 +0000 (GMT)

In article <478A3C28.1000108@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Allan Dawes <allan.dawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh, this is annoying. I've chosen an unsupported res, and now lost the
> display.
> Does anyone know the screen mode for 1280x1024 so that I can recover
> from the command line?

Press F12 and type WimpMode 28. That should get you back to 640 by 480.

If you haven't supported the lower modes in the MDF, Shift restart and
learn a lesson.

John
.

--
||       John Williams         ||     Brittany, Northern France
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/
 E-mail replies only accepted from RISC OS machines or RISC in subject line
Somewhere nice to stay in Brittany? http://petit.four.free.fr/visitors/locate