[iyonix-support] Re: Iomega Zip Drive

  • From: Gillian Bobbett <gmbobbett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:29:47 +0100

Thank you, Ian and Michael, for your suggestions, and Peter for your
warning.

Ian wrote:
> Mostly likely is a boot sequence error preventing the SCSI modules
> this is the case). Another possibility is the device has been configured
> as hidden.

'*Help SCSISoftUSB' does indeed return 'No help found'

Michael wrote:
> I presume you have enough unused drive icons for it to be displayed

This prompted me to look at Configuration Discs. I have one CD, one RAM
and one floppy disc.  In the Configuration Discs window the Conventional
SCSI option is greyed out.  What should I do to activate this?

Gillian

--
       from Gillian Bobbett                http://gmb.orpheusweb.co.uk
                     using an Iyonix PC running RISC OS 5.11