[iyonix-support] Re: Hard drives

  • From: Tony Todd <tonytodd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:52:45 +0100

On 05/10/2011 16:19, Alan Wrigley wrote:
"Learning Partners"<lp.books@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Must say that recent events are pointing me in the same direction. Iyo's
seem just a little too susceptible to temperature and power supplies to be
reliable. I have had two breakdowns in 3 years and am giving it one last
go! I would be be very interested to hear your experience with the ARMini.
(Better send it direct, not here in case the thought police are lurking!)

Snip
For what it's worth, I'm using VRPC on my PC with great success as well as the old faithful Iyonix 512 / 5.16.

Tony Todd
---
To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support