[iyonix-support] D-Link DUB-H7 hub doesn't work

  • From: davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:48:41 +0000

Has anyone else got a D-Link DUB-H7 hub working successfully with an Iyonix?

It's a 7 port USB2 hub.  I bought one yesterday.  My Iyonix (RO 5.11 + USB2)
recognises the presence of the hub, but refuses to see anything connected to
it.  I brought it in to work this morning; my PC is quite happy with it, and
so is my Risc PC with UNIPod.

It seems most odd that what ought to be a generic device doesn't work.  The
sockets I tried it in (the two at the front) work fine with individual devices
or my old USB1 hub.  The devices I tried it with are the usual ones that work
when plugged in either directly or via the USB1 hub.  The power supply doesn't
seem to be an issue, as the hub + PSU work on the PC and RPC.  Same A-B cable
from computer to hub in every case.

Dave