[iyonix-support] Clipboard

  • From: Richard Mellish <RichardMellish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:13:54 -0400

I ought to have asked this several years ago, but ....

The help file for the Clipboard utility and the IcnClipBrd module says that
these "have been converted to 32-bit for use on RISC OS 5". This implies
that the global clipboard itself is available for RISC OS5, but I recall
seeing somewhere that this was one of the facilities provided in the
various versions of Select and Adjust but not on RISC OS5.

Is a global clipboard available, and if so where is it to be found?

Or is this something that has to be specifically supported by each
application, and if so is there a list anywhere of which applications do
support it?

Richard