[iyonix-support] Re: !Bank System

  • From: Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:45:22 GMT

On 12 Dec, Martin Wuerthner wrote in message
  <de291f944e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> In message <gemini.ja60fb007839900ks.druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Please can we take this to csa.apps, getting ancient old cover disc
> > programs to work is not something that should be cluttering up
> > Iyonix-Support.
>
> Getting a program to run on the Iyonix is perfectly on topic here,
> though I agree that this is not quite the right place to discuss where
> a particular program can be found.

As far as I can see, the only reason we're discussing where Bank can be
found is because, unless we're told what is at line 19230, the only way
we're going to be able to help is if someone else can get their hands on a
copy.

Unfortunately, it looks as if my collection of ArcWorld discs doesn't go
back as far as 1994, and it's not on either the AWCD1 or the Kosovo CD.

Michael: what do the license conditions for Bank say?  Is it freely
distributable, and -- if so -- how big is it when zipped up?  Can you
email someone (say myself, if no-one else wants to look at it) a copy off
list?

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/