[isapros] Re: Configuring Direct Access in ISA 2004 SP2

  • From: "Stefaan Pouseele" <stefaan.pouseele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isapros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 18:39:29 +0200

Hi Tom,

Jim had responded in the MVP mailing list. That hotfix package does solve
the Direct Access issue but the KB for this specific issue is still under
review.

If you reread KB 920716 in the context that it might solve multiple problems
then that KB make sense. I expect that soon multiple KB's will be referenced
under the heading "Issues that are fixed in the hotfix package" such as
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;920356 ;-)

Greetings,
Stefaan