Re: publishing IIS site on the same box as ISA - Tried everything but no luck

  • From: "Gabriel Zabal" <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:51:12 -0300

Hi Rafael,
First, when you publish (server or web), there is no need to create a packet
filter to allow the external connections,
The ISA will open automatically the needed ports.
Second, If your external IP is DHCP feeded, check the publishing rule uses
that IP.
There is a script that updates you publishing rule

Gabriel Zabal
gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxx