Re: outgoing mail is hanging

  • From: "Greg Foulks" <greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:12:06 -0400

My problem is that my internal mail server sends mail out just fine. It's
the IIS SMTP server that is having problems. In particular the bad emails.
IIS SMTP seems to not send out the undeliverable reports. They are all
stacking up in the badmail directory.

Greg Foulks, MCP
NewFound Technologies, Inc.
http://www.nfti.com