RE: code red aftermath checker

  • From: Ron Smythe <Ron.Smythe@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:19:56 +0100

Yes please Shayne!

-----Original Message-----
From: Shayne Lebrun [mailto:slebrun@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 August 2001 15:38
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] code red aftermath checker

http://www.ISAserver.org

Would anybody be interested in a VB program I whipped up that scans
through a subnet looking for webservers that have a /scripts/root.exe
document?

Shayne Lebrun
Senior Systems Administrator
Veredex Logistics
slebrun@xxxxxxxxxxx
Office: (905) 282-1515 x 242
Pager: page_shayne@xxxxxxxxxxx
From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."
Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous
rock
at your head.)
"Lawyers are like chemical weapons.  Everybody gets screwed if they're
let
out."

DPFM believes the information provided herein is reliable.
While every care has been taken to ensure accuracy, the
information is furnished to the recipients with no warranty
as to the completeness and accuracy of its contents and
on condition that any errors or omissions shall not be made
the basis for any claim, demand or cause for action.

Regulated By IMRO