Re: code red aftermath checker

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:55:13 -0500

Hi Jim,

No! Don't leave the Sandbox now :-) Not after the newsletter went out
today with this:

**ISA Server Hero of the Month -- Jim Harrison**

I will announce in each newsletter an "ISA Server Hero of the Month".
ISA Server Heroes are posters or authors who go above and beyond the
of duty. They solve the impossible problems or answer a large number of
questions for other ISA Server warriors. ISA Server Heroes receive a
hamper filled with lots of goodies, so get posting today for your free

This week's ISA Server Hero is Jim Harrison. Jim has been tireless in
his support of the mailing list. Hardly a question goes by
without him coming up with something useful or informative. Jim has gone
above and beyond the call of duty and therefore is awarded the honor of's "ISA Server Hero of the Month" and we bestow upon him
the rights and priviledges thereof.

Congratulations, Jim! (now you can put this on your resume)

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT