From: "Shayne Lebrun" <slebrun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 07:38
Subject: [isalist] code red aftermath checker

http://www.ISAserver.org

Would anybody be interested in a VB program I whipped up that scans
through a subnet looking for webservers that have a /scripts/root.exe
document?

Shayne Lebrun
Senior Systems Administrator
Veredex Logistics
slebrun@xxxxxxxxxxx
Office: (905) 282-1515 x 242
Pager: page_shayne@xxxxxxxxxxx
From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."
Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous
rock
at your head.)
"Lawyers are like chemical weapons.  Everybody gets screwed if they're
let
out."