[isalist] Re: Still getting PDF error - ISA 2006/WPR

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:20:14 -0700

The error message is (almost) clear - the web site responded with a
combination of headers that ISA found distasteful.

Unfortunately, the only way to know what they were is to get a capture
of the traffic as it flows between the client, ISA and server.

This means you'll need two separate instances of NetMon running; one
capturing at the internal side and the other capturing at the external
side.

Once you have that, you can look into the capture to see what the last
request or response that ISA choked on.

You can send them to me if you don't feel comfy with that - I like
sniffing packets....