RE: Something ISA Server can't fix

  • From: Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:35:01 -0700

I've got a facility in Baltimore, and we use Atlantech DSL (I see you are in
DC, maybe they service you)... The startup costs were a bit high, but the
service is excellent.  The monthly is pretty cheap to- I think it is
something like $130 for SDSL 720k or something.  You should check them out
on DSLReports.com

The circuit rocks too- I'm consistently under 70ms; good enough to run voice
over IP.
AD