Web Cache Server

  • From: Vinaykumar G <G.Vinay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:11:33 -0700

Hi All,
      I have Implemented ISA server as a cache server on a PC. I have used
it as a cache server for almost 2 months. Now I am Upgrading the cache
server to a new PC with good configuration,  I used cache dir tool and found
that there are around 8000 URLs cached in my old server. So, now if I change
the server to a newer one how do I transfer these cached 8000 URLs. Do I
need to copy only dir. file with cdat extension in url cache directory from
old server to newer one or should I need to copy something else?

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks are Regards,
Vinay.
MCP+I, MCSE.