[isalist] Re: Slightly OT Again:HP ProLiant DL320 Firewall/VPN/Cache Server setup DNS problem

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <gmulholland@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 09:58:31 +1000

You are worse!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 2:44 AM
Subject: [isalist] Re: Slightly OT Again:HP ProLiant DL320 Firewall/VPN/Cache Server setup DNS problem

I hope it doesn't resemble a "Tequila Sunrise!"

On 7/7/06 9:25 AM, "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> spoketh to all:

..so it's not a drink sold with cookies by kids on neighborhood street
corners?

------------------------------------------------------- Jim Harrison MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/ http://isatools.org Read the help / books / articles! -------------------------------------------------------