[isalist] Slightly OT Again:HP ProLiant DL320 Firewall/VPN/Cache Server setup DNS problem

  • From: "Barbara Causey" <barbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 13:00:54 -0400

Hello, it's me again. :-)

I set up this server as a caching only DNS server following the instructions
in the ISA Server 2004 book by Dr. Tom and I can access the Internet on this
server, but not on any of the internal computers. I get the "Can not find
server or DNS error". I can ping the router through this server, but can't
get anywhere on the Internet. Everything works fine through the old ISA 2000
server, but when I switch over to the new one you can't go anywhere. Would
someone please point me in the right direction to resolve this matter?

Thank you,
Barbara Causey