[isalist] SMTP Connection Closed

  • From: "ISA" <ISA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:27:06 -0500

No McAfee installed. I use Symantec for files/folders and GFI for SMTP
AV/AS.

For more clarification - when I say client I mean a different location
with an Exchange server which can NOT send email to me. I tested by
sending emails from another company/exchange server and attempting to
establish a telnet connection via port 25. Some are successful and some
are not. When I view the ISA logs > I see the connection open, then
close without getting the Exchange SMTP header that I normally get.

Joseph Danielsen, MCSA-Messaging, MCP
Network Blade Inc.
49 Marcy Street
Somerset, NJ 08873

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ara Avvali
Posted At: Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:18 PM
Posted To: ISA
Conversation: [isalist] SMTP Connection Closed
Subject: [isalist] Re: SMTP Connection Closed

A little bit off maybe but do you have mcafee corporate installed on the
client which has problem?