Re: SBS2k3+Exch2k3+ISA2000 - outbound SMTP mails

  • From: "Syed, Mohsin Ali" <SMohsin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:10:59 +0300

You're Question

If you've read through all the above details and are confused let me
pose my single line Q again - Do any of u have a SINGLE link which can
help me configure ISA to take the outbound mail from Exchange and then
from ISA go to outside world ???

Answer:

Please on exchange server create a connector to send mails to the
internal NIC of ISA server or put a gateway on FE exchange server
(Gateway IP of ISA server Internal NIC)

This will work fine all ur inbound and outbound will work 100 %.

Regards

Mohsin

Network Admin

Diyar United Company.