RE: Q: Cannot access published web server from inte rnal network

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:13:26 +1000

I published the website, and can access it via the one method (ISA
redirect).  I'm still attempting to get the ISA server to pass the
correct client IP to the website (eg: send 123.456.789.123 instead of
isa IP address).  Is that even possible?

--
Anthony Michaud
Network Administrator

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in
practice, there is.