From: Shayne Lebrun [mailto:slebrun@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 10:41 AM
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Publish Internal Servers

http://www.ISAserver.org

No, because your average TCP/IP protocol identifies what it's trying to
do by port, and uses no other qualifier.

HTTP is a counter example, which identifies in it's headers what server
it's actually trying to get to, but even that doesn't allow for port
sharing; you run one daemon on port 80 that does traffic duty based on
the HTTP headers, as opposed to running multiple HTTP servers.