Pls Help!!

  • From: "Sharma, Shobha" <c-ssharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 15:31:43 -0400

Hi All

I brought up the ISA server in production environment configured for web
publishing. Its really simple configuration but still doesn't work. All DNS
entries are in place .
The web server is hosting multiple sites using different ports. . Web
publishing rules are redirecting the request using IP of internal web server
at different ports for different web sites(so no name resolution is required
for internal web server). There is a www A record in the DNS resolves to
external IP of ISA. There are entries in DNS for each site URL and resolves
to external IP of ISA.
All this works with proxy server. But when I replaced the proxy with
ISA(using same IP configuration) it doesn't work.
Any help is appreciated.
thanks

Shobha Sharma
Network Operating Systems