Re: Please help

  • From: "Paul Nuernberger" <pen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:39:56 -0500

You might need to bind the RRAS service to start after the ISA services.
This might help - www.jalojash.org//isascripts/RRAS_Fix.vbs .  IIRC it sets
the RRAS service to not start until after ISA is up.

What you describe sounds almost like the routing you set up is being quashed
by ISA.  After you disable and enable the interfaces it would force RRAS to
re-bind to them thus solving that issue.

Not sure this will help, but worth a try.

Paul