RE: Outlook Web Access

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:08:57 -0500

BAH - USA IS GONNA KICK B... what?  We're playing Mexico?  Well, it was
a good run, anyway...

Ok, gotta few questions...  Is exchange installed on the ISA server or
on its own box behind the ISA server?  If it's on its own box, then is
OWA on the Exchange box, the ISA box, or some other web server?

Matt Walkowiak