RE: Outlook Web Access

  • From: Glenn Maks <gmaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:01:08 -0400

Rob, Please reference these Microsoft articles, they give detailed
information on how to run OWA through a firewall, rather than re-type the
procedures it would be easier
to look these Q documents up on the Microsoft web site, here they are:
Q259240 and Q155831  I will tell you Rob, you need to open more than Port 80
for pulling the
OWA web page through the firewall.  Good luck

 Glenn