[isalist] Re: No proxy,

  • From: Jim Harrison <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:42:07 -0800

If you supply their IP via DHCP, you can also provide the proxy information
automagically.
Create a separate scope for the WLAN users and set the WPAD data for that scope
separately from your LAN settings.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/isa/2006/auto_discovery.mspx makes for some
good reading as do several articles on ISAServer.org.