[isalist] Re: No proxy,

  • From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:30:53 -0800

Yeah - not sure what "magic" solution is being sought here...

Either point the clients to the ISA as SNAT clients or configure the
clients via DNS, etc...  If the problem is that they get their config
from the wireless device, then don't do that... Turn off DHCP on that
guy and set up your own DHCP server on that segment or set up a DHCP
relay...  Easy 'nuff....