RE: Java problems.

  • From: <AHendriks@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:16:03 +0100

My order of rules is :

Name                    Action  Protocols       From            To
Condition
Windows Update  Allow           HTTP/HTTPS      Internal        Windows
update  All Users
Overheid.nl             Allow           HTTP/HTTPS      Internal
Overheid.Nl             All Users
HTTP/HTTPS              Allow           HTTP/HTTPS      Internal
External                Domain Users

The rule is on the second place, and there are no authorisation rules
before.

Arjan