RE: Jim, please respond

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:40:09 -0800

Since you only want the Honorable Jim to answer, I will just berate you:

1. Do not hijack some one else's post by hitting the reply button and
changing the subject.

2. In the last 2 years, the name "Fahim" has only appeared on the list once,
today.

3. In the last year, the name "Hkalid" has not appeared at all.

4. It does not appear you have posted before.

5. Have you bothered to do any searching, otherwise known as homework?
Apparently not. There are over 200 hits in the list archives on "block
popup" and over 40 on the ISAServer.org message boards.

6. Likewise, have you bothered to search for previous posts and articles on
AV that can be used in conjunction with ISA?

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You