RE: Java problems.

  • From: <AHendriks@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:53:18 +0100

I'm not using the "Require all users to authenticate" setting in the
Internal network web proxy listner.

I'm not able to take a look in the web proxy logs, cause off performance
issues i have turned off the logging for ISA completly, i know it's
diffucult to analyze the problem this way, i will turn it back on, and
hope the problem apears again.

> Can you forward me your ISAInYou also stated:

I do not understand the meaning of the line above.