Re: Intermittent connection problem with Firewall Client

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:13:57 -0800

See if this help answer your question:
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/tutoials/dns-4-isa.htm

Jim Harrison
MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
http://isaserver.org/authors/harrison/
Read the books!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Small Guy" <joeyng74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 20:13
Subject: [isalist] Re: Intermittent connection problem with Firewall Client

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hello Jim,

I have tried the method you suggested on the ISA server and clients. It
still have the same problem. I found out later that, the server have
been install with DNS.So now this server has DNS services running for that
particular domain. This is an internal DNS.So now I have DNS services
running on my ISA servers as well.Do I have to publish the DNS settings
on the ISA server?

Thank you.

regards,
joey...