Re: ISA Behind a Cisco PIX

  • From: "David Elmquist \( Subcore \)" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 13:09:22 +0100

[isalist] ISA Behind a Cisco PIXHi Don

How are the 203.47.x.x net routed ? You need to make sure, that this net is
routed
to the external interface of the PIX.  The PIX should then be able to move
packets
between its interfaces. If you do not want it to perform NAT, you probably have
explicitly state that.  You could try to ask in comp.dcom.sys.cisco on usenet.
I have no PIX on hand, to try with.

The easy way would be to have a private net between your PIX inside and ISA
outside - that`s how my setup is working. The difference is, that mine is built
on
a modular router with firewall software - the syntax is not the same.

Regards,

David Elmquist