ISA Behind a Cisco PIX

  • From: dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:37:26 +1100

Hi I am a newcomer to the ISA in many ways. I have the PIX running nicely on
its own running mail to and from our Exchange server to the internet. ISA
operates nicely on its own publishing our mail server on the internet.
However when I try to place the PIX in front of the ISA with a Public
address range in between (we want to terminate VPN at the ISA server later)
having of course made all the appropriate changes to the Interfaces and
rules it does not want to play ball. Is there anyone out there who has done
this and if so could you help me please. Thank you.

        Don McCall     Email: dmccall@xxxxxxxxxx
        Infrastructure Administrator - Information Systems
        Baptist Community Services NSW & ACT
        Website: <www.bcs.org.au>  - Telephone: (02) 9941 6054
                                                      Fax: (02) 9889 1520
        Address: Corporate Services - 157 Balaclava Road Marsfield NSW 2122