Re: How to fix the 14120 Event

  • From: David Dellanno <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:42:33 -0400

So to test your configuration,

You should be able to perform a nslookup of your support.nfti.com and your
results should be resolved by your internal DNS servers that points to the
internal IP address

If you ping your new FQDN does it respond the internal IP address, if not
and you still recieve the external IP address, then do the following:

Local Domain Table

1.      From the Desktop view, click Start, select Program Files, select
Microsoft ISA Server, then click ISA Management

2.      In the console tree of ISA Management, Expand Network Configuration,
right-mouse click Local Domain Table (LDT), select New, then click LDT
Entry...
Where
        o       Internet Security and Acceleration Server
                o          Servers and Arrays
                        o       ATL-NA-ISA-00
                                o       Network Configuration
                                        o       Local Domain Table (LDT)
3.      New LDT Entry window appears, under Name dialog box, type
*.nfti.com, then click OK

On your workstation, update your firewall client.

Now verify your ping test to support.nfti.com, you should now have it
pointing to your internal ip address