Re: How to fix the 14120 Event

  • From: "Sugiyanto" <tty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 01:59:43 +0700

I mean the connection for the two nics must be separately, not chained. So
I figure like this :

modem - router - hub 1- nic 1(on ISA machine) - nic 2 (on ISA machine) -
hub 2 - network.

So Hub 1 must not connected to Hub 2. Because of it will create a loop
back. That the ISA Server get the problem.

Sugiyanto

8/15/01 2:06:05 AM, "Greg Foulks" <greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>http://www.ISAserver.org
>

>Yes they are on the same hub. I have three hubs that are chained together
so
>it won't do me any good to move to a different hub.
>
>I did anyway just to see and no it didn't fix the problem.
>
>Greg Foulks, MCP
>NewFound Technologies, Inc.
>http://www.nfti.com
>Email: greg.foulks@xxxxxxxx
>Voice: 614.318.5036

This
>>>event occurs when there is a conflict between the Local Address Table
>>(LAT)
>>>configuration and the Windows 2000 routing table. Check the routing
>table
>>>and the LAT to find the source of the conflict.
>>>Data:
>>>0000: 41 01 00 c0               A..À
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>Greg Foulks, MCP