Re: How to fix the 14120 Event

  • From: "Sugiyanto" <tty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 00:01:41 +0700

I found this problem too. But it's fixed already.
This event is occurs when you install the ISA Server  at integrated mode,
and you have only one NIC on your machine.
Try this solutions :
1. Add another NIC.
2. Reinstall ISA Server in Cache mode.

I need help :
I need a Remote Job for Network Administration or Consulting (Microsoft
based Solutions). Any Opportunities ? FYI : my location is in Indonesia.

Good luck.

Regards
Sugiyanto